For all those people who’re planning to apply for a new Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card, then they can do so by using Chase Bank’s easy to use enroll portal. This credit card is issued by J. P Morgan Chase Bank. We have provided a detailed guide below to explain the procedure of applying for a new Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card online.
Benefits of the Card:
- The customer can earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, the internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- And earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
- The users also have the chance to earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening that’s $750 towards travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- The customers don’t have to pay any foreign transactions fees when they use their card for purchases made outside the United States.
- The users will get 20% off on Airfare, Hotels, Car Rentals and Cruises when they redeem their points through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
To apply for this credit card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be a valid U.S citizen. They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card. Follow the steps that’s given below to successfully apply for the card.
How to Apply for Chase Ink Business Credit Card:
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill out the blank fields to proceed with the process.
- Legal name of business
- Type of business
- Tax identification number
- Select a business category
- Select a business type
- Select a business subtype
- Number of employees
- Annual business revenue/sales
- Years in business
- Business mailing address
- Zip code
Step 2- On the following page, the user will need to enter some basic personal information, update their contact and security information and review the terms and conditions before the application process can be completed.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-432-3117 and provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-227-4825 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-800-432-3117
- Contact Link